At aXis, we are all about living lives that revolve around Jesus Christ. The Bible calls Jesus the Cornerstone of the church, the only way to God, the Author of our faith, and the Savior of the world. All these titles, and so many more, point to our desperate need for Jesus to be at the very core of everything we do.
As a ministry, we exist to help middle/high school students and their parents navigate the transition between childhood and adult life. We want to encourage parents to increase and improve in leading their own kids to see all things through the lens of the gospel, and we want to help equip students for life in the world by providing them with Christ-centered teaching, corporate worship, and lots of great fellowship.
aXis serves all families with students between the ages of 11-18, or 6th grade through 12th grade, and meets at the following times:
AxisJH Fridays: Fridays at 7:00pm at Twin Creeks Elementary School. We…
- Have time for games and recreation
- Sing praises to God together
- Hear God’s word taught
- Break up into small groups where aXis Leaders shepherd youth to live life with Christ at the center
- Contact Chad for more info (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We have occasional Equipping Hour classes for aXis students.
- During the main worship hour, 6th-8th graders have their own Sunday class. while high school students join in the main worship service. Many of our youth also serve as teachers and teachers aids to the Gospel Train, our Children’s Ministry.
aXis High School
- High school students gather together on Sundays after corporate worship for a time of study & fellowship together. Contact Sam for more info (email@example.com)
Our desire is to give opportunities to youth and parents to hear the gospel as often as possible. And we strive to do this in complement with biblical parenting. Attendance to any part of aXis is not required. Therefore, if parents wish to keep their students with them throughout the main worship and forgo attending aXis on Sundays or Fridays, we believe it is the prerogative of the parents to do so. Our hope is to support parents in leading their children through these exciting years.
For any questions regarding aXis or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.